I have to post about this right now, because it's today! So I know it'll be out of order because I still haven't done Christmas...but this is time sensitive! He's only exactly two months old once! :)
I am totally obsessed! Like, ridiculously so. I take a million pictures a day of this boy. His smiles warm my heart and bolster my mood. He's so squishy and snuggly! He loves to fall asleep on my shoulder, snuggled in tight with a blanket and my face nearby. He loves touching my skin. He'll move his little hand around until he finds some, whether it be my arm or my neck or my face. It's soothing to him. He's so happy and smiley but can also be somber and thoughtful. He loves to just watch his sisters. He loves to hold their hands. He doesn't like to lay flat. He sleep on a pillow so he's inclined and when he's in my arms he prefers resting on my shoulder rather than laying in my arms. He's a great nurser. He eats like a champ and doesn't like a bottle. I'm a little nervous for when I dry up (I have every time) and he has to switch...when he gets hungry enough he'll figure it out, I guess. He won't take a binky from mom though dad can pull it off sometimes. He doesn't like to be cold. He loves warm baths and loves to kick in the shallow water. He hates having his hair washed. Peeing all over is a hobby of his and I bust up laughing every time. My diaper changing skills (which were already pretty mad) are getting even speedier! He's only two months old, but I already can't remember life without our sweet Ethan. It started off with a scare but has been piece of cake since! I'll post stats Wednesday after his appointment!
****** Added January 25, 2016 ******
As our doctor put it, Ethan is "whoopin'" his sisters! This little chunk weighed in at 13 pounds, 2 ounces! And 24 inches long. He's healthy and happy and got his first shots. And, because I see all those horror stories about vaccines, I have to once again add that I vaccinated my child and nothing bad happened :) Just for fun, here's my little spreadsheet so you can compare! The girls were cookie cutter but this boy is breaking the mold!







No comments:
Post a Comment