And 8 months and one ring later,
We had some great friends of our do our engagements for us! Clark and Kelsi Stanfill, WE LOVE YOU! We went to several places around Rexburg, and our favorite pictures ended up being in the campus gardens, where we both swore we would never take pictures. Haha, just goes to show...anything can happen :)


Ah, the story behind this picture (below)! Well, in Rexburg, the wind blows. So here we are, trying to take pictures, and I had my legs across Scott's, trying to get a full body shot with my wonderful yellow shoes. And here comes the wind. It blew just right, blowing the top couple layers of my dress up and into my face (I was grateful for that slightly tighter slip layer haha). After shoving the dress back down I looked at Scott's face, and he looked like he didn't know what to do. But then we both started laughing and Clark caught the Kodak moment. Every time we put on those fake smiles, Clark just mentioned blowing my dress up and we both would lose it. So much fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment