The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Apartment!

So we've found our new apartment, and I get to live there for a while before we're married. Scott is living with his sister, Sandy. It wouldn't be so complicated if living places didn't cost money lol. Anyway, so here are some pictures. I realized when I got back into Spokane that I didn't even take pictures of the kitchen or living room, just some of their features...so...just trust me, it's great!

This is our ceiling fan, which we are so excited to have...however, we have to pay electric, and that's expensive...so this is how we decided to save some money haha.


So...a lazy susan in the upper cupboard? Genius :)

This is our bathroom. It has alot of storage space, which I'm excited about, and it's pretty big. :)
Our closet...I was only part way moved in :)
The master bedroom
We got this chair (swivel recliner) at the DI for $30. I was pretty excited about that...it had a bent bar and Scott said he could fix it...to be honest, I didn't care if it was broken :) It's still a chair in our apartment!!!

As you can see on the right hand side, I am still an ironing junkie :) But the focus of the picture is our couch :) Because his sister was moving into a furnished place, she had some extra furniture, so we were able to snag this couch! Yeah! Thanks Sandy :)

My white glove clean check for my old apartment was the kitchen...therefore, I got to steal some of my roomies' food...so nice to fill a cupboard up and only have paid for half of it!


Okay, so one day, we decided to go out and see Justin's (Scott's best friend) parents so that they could meet me. They were really nice people, and unfortunately were moving. They gave us a TV as our first wedding gift! The funny story about that though, is that they are no longer moving haha. Good thing we saw them when we did :P


So, of course, Scott decides we need a TV stand and I decide we need the cheapest one haha. So here we are setting up our first piece of furniture in our new apartment :) Sorry for the mess...looks like moving!

This is me laughing and blushing after Scott told me that I look so cute with a drill...funny the little things he likes lol. To me, that's weird. I mean, I'm glad he knows how to use a drill, and I'll take advantage of that, but I like him better with a baby :D

And in the background is my bed haha. It's great for an air mattress, but I can't wait to have a real one :)

Okay...so he looks good with a hammer too :P

And woot woot! It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment