Cole thought it was pretty funny and volunteered to take the pictures lol
This is Scott standing in the middle of his mess contemplating how to clean this stuff up when you can't move it too quickly. Lots of water, that's how haha. (PS: DON'T even count how many pairs of shoes I have on that rug! Scott makes fun of me all the time, but I just got rid of 8 pairs!)
This is Rachael. She's my bestest friend (along with Courtney Packard of course :P)
My onion cutting goggles. Scott makes fun of me endlessly, but after the onions are all cut and cooked, I just look at him and say, "Who's cryin' now?"
Aw, we're so in love :D Life has been amazing to us and we feel so blessed! I feel blessed enough to wake up in the morning and turn over and say, "Hey babe, I'm not gonna throw up today!" We are so excited to find out in TWO WEEKS what we're having! The gospel is true, and we love the Lord. Until next time!

The Carters
Monday, May 9, 2011
Fun with the Neighbors :D
Oh the things my husband comes up with. Let's just start this post with that...Once upon a time, Rachael and Cole from next door come over for dessert. Then Scott decides that he wants to show off his cool corn starch trick. This was actually pretty cool. If you put corn starch in cold water and mix it up, you can dip your fingers in there and they go in just fine, but if you try to punch the mixture, it won't let you in! And if you try to pull your finger out too fast, you get stuck! So Cole and Scott start with this. Rachael and I were entertained and then ready to move on to more grown up things (like talking lol) and Scott decides to put this mixture into a latex glove and play with it. This was kind of cool too...until the whole thing popped and the mixture oozed out EVERWHERE! And of course, because MY husband was the one holding it, I was the one that got corn starch down my shirt and in my hair and all over my clothes haha. So here are some pretty funny pictures of that lil' event :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You two are sooo cute! We def need to get together!
ReplyDeleteYour pregnant little tummy is lookin' pretty cute.
ReplyDelete