The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scott Had A Birthday!

This week has been pretty busy! Scott's birthday was on Tuesday, but we both had to work all day long, so we decided to celebrate it Wednesday. Well then I ended up working Wednesday and so we had to push it back to Friday. But finally, we were able to celebrate this amazing man!

Brand new baby! Aww, we're going to have one of those soon! She's gonna be cuter :P I love you honey!


He's the one on the right, the little one :D
His hair stuck straight up even back then...



And here he is on his 28th birthday. I LOVE THIS MAN!
For Scott's birthday, Cole and Rachael, our really close friends, joined us for a game of Jenga. These games get intense with Scott and Cole lol.

Oh, and Mary was there too! She got to come over and eat with us while her husband was at a concert. Thanks for coming, Mary!
After Jenga, Sandy, Ron, and the kids joined us for cake and ice cream. This is Daniel, our little nephew. He sure enjoyed those balloons!
So I tried making a sound mixer/console out of my home-made chocolate cake. Scott knew right what it was, and I was impressed haha. He was pretty excited that it even had a touch screen haha. He's such a good sport!
You know he's old when it's cheaper to buy the specialty number candles than actually buying the right number of small, cheap ones...
Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is us singing happy birthday. I started it a little late. I sure hope it worked...I don't know that I uploaded it right...I hate technology :P



The kids enjoying their cake. Daniel was so funny sitting on that stool. There were a few times we thought for sure he was gonna do a nose dive!
Oh, he's SO cute!


Anyway, Scott had an awesome birthday, thanks to family and friends. I love you honey! And I'm so glad that you are mine.
The gospel is true, and Shane, we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment