Here Addy is before her first bath at home. She LOVES her baths! Seriously, she just sits in the water for a good 15 minutes so relaxed. She also loves being naked, so we try to let her every once in a while (though we've both been pooped on so we're a little wary...)
There's those legs again! Always sticking straight out!
These are the rest of our newborn pictures
This one is my favorite! We used to do it at Walmart! There's just something sweet about daddy holding baby.
Snoozing with mom. We try to do this when she doesn't sleep so good at night...though most of the time, she goes to sleep at 9 and then wakes up at 12, 4, and 7. Dream baby!Here are grandma and grandpa meeting their little granddaughter for the first time. They fell in love almost as fast as we did!



Levi was so funny with Addy all week. He decided to call her Addy-Loo instead of Addy-Lee because he said that they were the Lee's so she couldn't be because she lives somewhere else. He also was very interested in her umbilical chord. I explained to him that it fed her while she was inside me and that soon it would fall off and she would have a belly button. All week he waited, and finally on Thursday it fell off. Scott was out of town for a two day business trip and Levi just said, "I can't wait for Scott to see her belly button!" He was so excited that when Scott got home he made him change her diaper so that he could look and see her belly button. It was so cute!
Mom's still lookin' a little fat...lol
My mom saved this dress for me because I wore it! Addy looks way cuter in it than I did!



Monday night, my family carved pumpkins for FHE, so Scott decided that he and Levi would do the same. Here Addy is, chillin' in her Halloween outfit from her adopted Auntie Jess :D
Levi cleaning out the guts
The "lid" was his FAVORITE part of the whole thing!
My handsome prince :D
Scott decided to do his pumpkin of Adelaide. So here they are together, daddy's just getting started.

Levi's finished product
Levi just HAD to have a picture with Addy AND his pumpkin
Scott's finished product. I married an artsy fartsy guy! And I love him :D
When the family got back into town, we decided to take a trip to the nature park to get some of poor bored Levi's energy out.


Feeding the swarm of ducks and, yes, even some geese.
Ali got to touch a duck, and poor Levi wanted to, but never could get quite close enough.





Addy just hung out in her carseat all bundled and covered. Towards the end, I heard her fussing and looked in to find that she had worked her hat down over her face. She did NOT like that lol
All better. (She still never cries! When she starts breathing heavy, that's when I know she's not happy. All I ever get to hear is a squawk.)

Becca let us borrow a witch outfit she has for one of her dolls, so we dressed Addy up for her first Halloween.


With warlock Levi
SO dang cute!

And dragon rider Levi. My mom wanted pics of them together in both haha
And finally, our week concluded with Addy's baby blessing. It was such a special and spiritual experience for our little family. Scott did such a good job and we fell more in love as we realized that she is truly a daughter of God, and we were even more humble as we realized that we have to teach her.












My parents left right after the blessing, and had Addy not been hungry and poopy in her white dress, I would have cried. But luckily I held it together until that night when Scott said, "Hey babe, we don't have to close our bedroom door!" And then I lost it. I loved having my mommy here to take care of me and help with Addy. This last week has been great, however, and Addy and I are just having a blast! However, right now, she's wanting me to hold her so I'll have to go. Shane, we love you and can't wait for you to meet Addy and ... probably another one! Until next time, see ya!



Levi was so funny with Addy all week. He decided to call her Addy-Loo instead of Addy-Lee because he said that they were the Lee's so she couldn't be because she lives somewhere else. He also was very interested in her umbilical chord. I explained to him that it fed her while she was inside me and that soon it would fall off and she would have a belly button. All week he waited, and finally on Thursday it fell off. Scott was out of town for a two day business trip and Levi just said, "I can't wait for Scott to see her belly button!" He was so excited that when Scott got home he made him change her diaper so that he could look and see her belly button. It was so cute!
Mom's still lookin' a little fat...lol
My mom saved this dress for me because I wore it! Addy looks way cuter in it than I did!


Levi cleaning out the guts
The "lid" was his FAVORITE part of the whole thing!
My handsome prince :D
Scott decided to do his pumpkin of Adelaide. So here they are together, daddy's just getting started.
Levi's finished product
Levi just HAD to have a picture with Addy AND his pumpkin
Scott's finished product. I married an artsy fartsy guy! And I love him :D
When the family got back into town, we decided to take a trip to the nature park to get some of poor bored Levi's energy out.

Feeding the swarm of ducks and, yes, even some geese.
Ali got to touch a duck, and poor Levi wanted to, but never could get quite close enough.




Addy just hung out in her carseat all bundled and covered. Towards the end, I heard her fussing and looked in to find that she had worked her hat down over her face. She did NOT like that lol
All better. (She still never cries! When she starts breathing heavy, that's when I know she's not happy. All I ever get to hear is a squawk.)
Becca let us borrow a witch outfit she has for one of her dolls, so we dressed Addy up for her first Halloween.

With warlock Levi
SO dang cute!
And dragon rider Levi. My mom wanted pics of them together in both haha
And finally, our week concluded with Addy's baby blessing. It was such a special and spiritual experience for our little family. Scott did such a good job and we fell more in love as we realized that she is truly a daughter of God, and we were even more humble as we realized that we have to teach her.











My parents left right after the blessing, and had Addy not been hungry and poopy in her white dress, I would have cried. But luckily I held it together until that night when Scott said, "Hey babe, we don't have to close our bedroom door!" And then I lost it. I loved having my mommy here to take care of me and help with Addy. This last week has been great, however, and Addy and I are just having a blast! However, right now, she's wanting me to hold her so I'll have to go. Shane, we love you and can't wait for you to meet Addy and ... probably another one! Until next time, see ya!

Best post ever. Those pictures are precious. Love the witch hat :) She is so beautiful!!! I need to come hold her! If Nathan didn't work so much... Love you and sweet SWEET Addy.
ReplyDeleteOmg I saw the picture of you in that little dress and then addy in the same one you wore and I started balling! What is wrong with me?! lol It was so precious this whole post was great! I totally cried my eyes out after my mom left when I had landon. she got to stay a week with me too and then she left and I was just lost it! It's a new mom thing I think haha Mom's are the best!
ReplyDelete