The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was great. The stake put on a dinner for presidencies in the stake and the clerks were invited as well. So Scott and Addy and I enjoyed some yummy texas roadhouse. It was pretty amazing. Then Scott took me to Walmart and bought me a big huge diaper bag and some shoes and I bought him a tripod for the camera. It was great just to have the night out. He also surprised me with flowers on Monday because he knew that I would be more surprised if he bought them then than I would if he brought them home on Tuesday. I thought that was cute. So here are some fun pictures from this week.

Adelaide is four months old! She is rolling both ways and still stands up to the couch and is now almost sitting! She is so strong and so eager to learn and develop. Here she is sitting with the aid of her boppy, which she hardly needs anymore. Can I just say that the day your child can entertain themselves with toys is a wonderful day! And she's so happy doing it!
Monday night, we got Addy's card from her grandma and grandpa and aunts and uncles. She LOVED it! She chewed on it and read it and then chewed on it some more. She is so good at holding books. She can even turn pages and opened the card by herself. My smart cookie :D
This lovely thing was inside our house! Eeeek! Props to Scott for vacuuming him up. I was too chicken lol.
Addy playing on the floor where we found the centipede...I think I may reevaluate that...haha. Ok, so I'll just watch and make sure that nothing gets her!
Some Valentine photos of our baby's first Valentines Day. She even rolled back to front for the first time for me yesterday! Today she was doing it like crazy. She even performed her new maneuver for Grandma over webcam!


Absolutely fascinated with her red socks...


Happy Valentine's Day to all! I am so grateful to have my eternal Valentine. He is perfect for me, and I'm perfect for him. And our little baby is just perfect no matter which way you swing it! We love you all and thanks for reading! Shane, I totally dreamt that you ran into mom and dad while they were in Ethiopia...which is stupid because you're on a whole other continent, but it made sense in the dream...anyways. I love you. Work hard, pray harder!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, "work hard, pray harder" sounds like it is from Saturday's Warrior.
    Very Cute, how exciting your parents are in Ethiopia, when do they get back? Are they getting, is it your brothers?

    ReplyDelete