Now off my soapbox. Addy turned 7 months old today. It's been the best 7 months of our lives, all three of us! Scott and I made a pad for Addy's high chair since we got it used and it didn't have one. This was prompted by her learning to get out of her bumbo. She loves sitting in the high chair!!! Here she is enjoying some toast :)
This morning Scott made me breakfast in bed. I was SO amazed when he brought it in! It looked better than any breakfast I've ever had! And it tasted better than any breakfast I've ever had. There's just something so yummy about food you didn't have to make! French toast complete with powdered sugar and warm syrup, yogurt to "cleanse the pallet," bacon, and vanilla milk. Holy yum. My husband loves me.
Then, we tried to get some cute pictures of our amazingly cute baby. Apparently she's not a performer. She kept making her ugly face. At least she has pretty eyes lol. Addy has learned so much in the last couple weeks. She can:
This morning Scott made me breakfast in bed. I was SO amazed when he brought it in! It looked better than any breakfast I've ever had! And it tasted better than any breakfast I've ever had. There's just something so yummy about food you didn't have to make! French toast complete with powdered sugar and warm syrup, yogurt to "cleanse the pallet," bacon, and vanilla milk. Holy yum. My husband loves me.
Then, we tried to get some cute pictures of our amazingly cute baby. Apparently she's not a performer. She kept making her ugly face. At least she has pretty eyes lol. Addy has learned so much in the last couple weeks. She can:- Crawl (like, real crawling)
- Say her "b" sound
- Sit herself up
- Say "mamamamamama" and "mommmmm"
- Put herself to sleep and sleep through the night (I love dream-feeding, google it)
- Smile so big it melts your heart
- Frown so big it melts your heart
- Throw fits when other kids take her toys
- Grow teeth (She has one! I found it one day after telling a friend she didn't have any yet lol)
This is her old man face. I'm not sure why she makes it...but I have seen her dad make it before. :)

I was trying to get her to smile. As you can tell by her face (feel free to click on it and blow it up because you don't want to miss it) she was so not into it.
The biggest smile we've seen all day...it was so weird.
Then, we decided to turn on the sprinkler and see what she'd do. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. She would start to get sprinkled and then stop and then decide that she could handle it so she'd go farther in. Then she'd get wetter and stop again to reevaluate. And then she'd keep going. These pictures are hilarious. Don't judge us. It's going to look like we're bad parents (drop the camera and pick up your baby you heartless people) but don't be fooled. She has her agency. She crawled in. We just enjoyed watching :)














After all was said and done and I couldn't take it anymore we picked her up. She stopped crying right away. And loved playing on the outskirts of the sprinkler :)
Well, that's all :) Oh wait! No it's not! I got to talk to my brother on the phone. Well, kind of. He got to Skype my mom and they put me on speaker so that we could hear each other. It was amazing. I love hearing him say my name so excited :) He told me he loved me (and I like to hear that too) and that he couldn't wait to be a dad. Then he kind of scolded me (nicely mind you) by saying "And keep up with your blog). So I guess he does read it :P Well Shane, here you go! Work hard, pray harder! I love you! PS You sound like you're reading a speech when you speak English. Scott and I had a laugh. We love you!

Those are awesome shots! She will laugh and be glad one day that you took them! Good job Mom, and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Love those pics of her playing in the sprinkler. I can't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day Shiloh! You're an incredible mother.
Such bad parents. Gosh. I should take that baby from you for sure! Nah, I tried to get Shiloh to play in the sprinkler today. She wouldn't have anything to do with it.
ReplyDelete