I know it's been FOREVER since I blogged, and that I totally skipped over Christmas, but I do NOT feel like uploading fifty million pictures, and I can't choose. So suffice it to say that Christmas in Spokane was amazing, and we are so grateful that we could go this year. Addy was spoiled (what's new, right?) and we enjoyed a nice, long vacation.
The day we left Spokane I woke up feeling like I was hit by a bus. Runny nose, headache, nausea, chills, fever, you name it. The eight hours we spent in the car were literally the longest of my life. Adelaide did SO good. It wasn't until the last hour or so that she started whining, and she only got to get out for about half an hour the whole drive. She watched Tangled on the ipad and played with books and toys. She also took two naps, which NEVER happens! By the next day, I really thought I was going to die. I had had a fever for 48 hours, taken the max dose of Tylenol and it hadn't done anything. So we trekked to the doctor, where we found out I had strep. A shot in the hip later, I was on the way home, promised that I would feel better by later that night. Yeah. First of all, shot in the hip, WAY worse than an epidural. Second of all, by "better"they must have meant "still the same with a degree decrease in temperature." Almost had to get an IV. Didn't. So the next day was Saturday and Addy woke up with all the same symptoms. Luckily, I have the best doctor in the world and a call to his cell later, he called in a prescription for her. So for a week or two I was totally out of commission. I had to get my house put together and my vacation unpacked. Long story short, we're back :)
Addy playing with her toy from Grandma. She LOVES this thing and has now figured out how to put all the pieces in on her own.
Showing off her new, 18 month size outfit. Look at that hand on the hip...can you say, "Trouble!"
This is a new thing for Addy. Princess bowl and cereal. I had to move the cereal into the pantry instead of the cupboard so that she can no longer reach it. After the cheerios had been dumped out twice and Scott and I vowed that only Addy was going to eat them...
One day, she pulled this chair over trying to get her coat off of it. She seriously laid under it like this for 10 minutes, not moving. She wasn't hurt...maybe surprised? I don't know, it was weird!
Finally climbing out!
I LOVE HER PIGTAILS. I love this baby girl. She's the best in the whole wide world.
For those of you who care to know, the pregnancy is going right on track. Measuring a centimeter small. The baby is super low, which causes all kinds of issues with my sciatic nerve and there have been a few really uncomfortable days, but all in all, it's been good. Ellie moves CONSTANTLY all night long. Addy always moved, but Ellie moves even bigger movements than Addy did. It will be interesting to see what her little personality is like. I will most likely be induced March 7. We are SO excited!
Now, to end, a video of Addy almost doing her angry eyes. We taught her how to do these and she thought they were funny, but she is learning to use them when she is actually angry, and usually she doesn't smile when she does them. She has quite the angry face!









No comments:
Post a Comment