The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We Love To Sing

Addy has been getting so good at copying us! She has learned so many new words recently and is learning them so fast! I was worried about her speech being behind, but then I realized that she is SO ahead in her motor skills that it made her seem older. She's only 14 months old. Relax, right? Well this week she has really boomed! And it's because we sing ALL. THE. TIME. She loves music and loves to sing with me. So here are some video clips of her singing her favorite songs. I couldn't get her to do the actions for the "itsy bitsy spider" but she knows them! I apologize in advance for my voice...I don't sing anyway and then add a sinus cold in the mix and I sound just great! lol





She is so dang cute! Everything she does makes me laugh...even when she is being so naughty! I'll get frustrated and then she'll make a face or say a new word and I can't help but laugh...which is going to make discipline hard. :) Love my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment