While in Spokane, I bought Addy a bunch of new books at Goodwill. They're .50 each! I have gotten so many huge princess and pooh bear books with several stories in them. She really enjoys books, and gets so excited to see new ones. And she knows which ones are new. She knows each and every one of her books. Anyway, I found a monkeys on the bed book with little monkey heads. It was super cute. After reading it a few times, she had it down! I'll apologize now for the abrupt stop to the movie. She began pulling private items out of my Walmart bag that probably didn't need to be included in the recording lol.
Ellie, to our surprise, has turned into SUCH a water baby! She absolutely LOVES splashing and being in the water. She doesn't mind it in her eyes and ears, both of which Addy hated from day one and still does. Here is a quick video of her splashing. I gave her a bath tonight and it was seriously out of control! She was splashing me across the bathroom and then she figured out she could roll in there too and ... well. Let's just say that she thoroughly enjoyed her bath! I dried Ellie while Scott dried the bathroom :)

Your girls are so cute!! I was laughing at Addy especially when she pulled something out of the bag that she wasn't supposed to. LOL. Your lucky having kids who love the water. Mine scream bloody murder. Until they potty train and when they are done potty training they finally enjoy the bath. They rake after us not big with water. Especially the ocean and white rapids. Thanks for sharing this made my night!
ReplyDelete