The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 9, 2014

And Then There Were 3

This was our attempt at pictures of all 3 kids...it's way harder than it looks! Ellie wouldn't sit still so I was basically setting her on the couch and then jumping out of the way so Scott could snap a shot lol. It was entertaining, as you can tell from the girls' faces!

Mom, I left some in color for you, but I really like the black and white with the naked bebes :)







We sure have come to love this little baby. She has changed our lives already and we can't imagine life without her. Funny how that happens every.single.time.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Darn Cute!!! I have the hardest time getting all the kids to smile and look at the same time, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Pictures with all 3 is hard I remember doing the same thing throwing kid #2 in the picture and quick taking a bunch before he moved to much lol

    ReplyDelete