I took a pitiful number of pictures on my camera the last couple months. But here are some memories I want to record and remember! We played in the brief snow we had. It was so warm that the snow kept melting just enough and then freezing to make a solid, icy layer. Addy's comment? "Mom! I'm walking on the snow like Jesus walked on the water!" She wasn't very pleased about the fact that snow angels weren't working.
Gracie, in her hat her Grandma Carter made her. I love, love, love it!
The girls had a really fun time playing together. Addy enjoyed stomping through the icy surface and making "holes in my deep, deep, deep snow!" I seriously cannot get enough of them playing together. It makes my day every time.
Lately Addy and Ellie have really been excited about making Grace laugh. I thought this video was pretty cute, despite the horrific cinematography
.
This is the very best we could do. It's becoming a recurring theme in our lives. Pictures of all 3 kids are just destined to be sub-par.
Oh, look! More pictures where we couldn't for our lives get a smile from all three at the same time. Or at all. Ellie is quite the stubborn child. But I got these dresses for a combined total of .... are you ready .... TEN dollars. In July. Bam.
Ellie's smile in this one just makes me happy. And Addy's. And Grace's. They all just show their personalities so well!
Squishes! Ellie is constantly saying that she wants to hold Grace. Gracie doesn't love it but she tolerates it for a second, by which time Ellie is usually ready to move on anyway :)
I love my baby girls. I love having all 3 girls. When we found out Grace was a girl I was kind of taken aback. I was so sure she was a boy! But now that they're all here and together, I love being able to say that "my girls and I" are going to go do something. It makes me feel super cool. Plus, look at them. They're gonna be best friends. In fact, just the other day Addy said, "Ellie is my best friend mom. And my best sister!" I'm not sure if Grace was offended, but if she was, she forgot about it real quick :)













No comments:
Post a Comment