The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2016

Ethan is 4 Months Old!

My Ethan. Seriously, where do I start? He's my first baby who prefers me over dad. He's my only baby who still falls asleep in my arms at the age of 4 months. He NEVER cries. He sleeps pretty well, though not as well as any of his sisters. He smiles all the time. And his laugh reminds me of a little seal :) He loves holding Ellie's hand and being sung to and read to by his sisters. He loves his bottles and when he sees them and we don't put them in his mouth right away he gets all grunty! lol. He just rolled both ways the other day! And I missed it! His first time and I missed it! I've been watching so close for weeks because he's been so close and then he did it for Uncle Tony! The stinker! But he did let me catch him going tummy to back. He hasn't done it since lol. He prefers to just sit back and watch and is very content to do so. I love my beefy baby, and Scott has started calling him "beefy" and I've kind of adopted it...I hope he doesn't mine when he's 5...

Here are some sweet pictures and the cutest video ever of my little Beefy. Mommy loves you!








Stats:
  • Weight: 16.5 pounds (68 percentile)
  • Height: 25.75 inches (71 percentile)
  • Head Circ: 43 centimeters (87 percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment