I swear the past 9 months just seem like they sped by! This sweet boy is the light of all of our lives. He gets the biggest smiles every morning when he sees his sisters for the first time that day and he keeps them laughing all day long. I feel like this first picture is just him: giant, open mouthed smile and a goofy personality. He is much more stingy with is laughs than were my girls, but he is more generous with his smiles! He can now crawl full force and has 4 teeth that are completely through and I can see 4 more through the gums! Poor boy's 9 month stats are going to be a little off in the weight category because he decided not to eat or drink hardly anything for a week so he dropped in weight a bit, poor thing. He sleeps great. He eats great (usually). He is getting used to chunky foods now and ventures from the purees sometimes :) He likes to feed himself cheerios and little baby puffs. He still refuses to hold his bottle. I think he can, he just wants mom to do it :) And I love that time that I am "forced" to spend with him each day. Unfortunately for me, he's at the playing age and has become a daddy's boy :( He still snuggles with me and loves me all day long but if he has a choice, it's daddy. He's starting to lose his baby fat and I'm sad about it. And look at that handsome hair he's getting! I love my beefy boy! Grace has taken to calling him "beef bud" and the other two call him every variation (beef, beefy baby, beefers, beef cakes, etc.). We love our Beefy Eefy and are so glad he's ours! Happy 9 months baby boy!
Stats:
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Height: 29 inches
- Head Circumference: 18.5 inches
Just for fun here's my little growth chart so you can compare :) Last week before we left for the lake Ethan weighed 21.5 pounds.






No comments:
Post a Comment