The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 1, 2016

Daddy and Addy

Lately Addy has been super into her dad. I mean, she's always been a daddy's girl, but lately it's gotten kind of scary. Because, you know, dad goes to work every day. I've been trying to figure out why she doesn't like me as much as she likes her dad and I think it's a combination of things.
  1. She's with me all the time. Who doesn't get tired of someone they're with all the time.
  2. Scott is more fun than I am.
  3. She kind of likes to spite me...
Anyway, I have been loving the pair of them lately. They love to play together. Recently we took a family trip to DI. I wrote out a scavenger hunt for Daddy and Addy to do together while Mommy looked at all the crap in there...and she loved it! Scott added the fun of taking pictures of all the things they had to find. Addy knows that store inside and out. Some would think that scary or odd. I think it's great. This girl knows how to be frugal!

Pic credit goes to Scott.












 Her face...
 When Scott showed me this I said, "really? You couldn't find a decent dress? You had to pick the skankiest one?" His response: "I thought you'd like that."



 This one is my personal favorite for the day :)





And now you know why Addy likes her dad more than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment