My beefy won't quit growing! He's the bestest baby ever. He's so funny and sweet. He has learned to clap and pull himself up to standing. It's quite amazing to watch how proud he is of himself when he accomplishes new things. He's losing his baby fat and starting to look like a little boy. And he's so handsome. He's the apple of his sisters' eyes. He smiles at anyone and everything and giggles when he's in a really good mood. He's not super ticklish. His hair is starting to get little flippies in the back and I love it. He's almost got 8 teeth...the last one is being stubborn. He FINALLY decided that he would hold his own bottle. But only while he gets his diaper changed, and then he wants to be held and rocked while he finishes. He dances every time he hears music. It involves him sitting up and then bouncing up and down and is adorable. I love him.
This picture is a little dark, but this is his favorite thing. He stands up to all the baby gates and chews on them...yuck!
So proud that he can clap! He usually does it when he's eating when he tastes something he likes :)
In their Mickey and Minnie jammies that Mimi found. And even though I bought the girls' for them, they swear they came from Mimi. I can't win. Even when I win, Mimi gets credit!
Many of you know that after Grace we said we were going to take a break. And they were our longest gap...a whole 18 months. We planned on waiting a couple more months to get pregnant. But then we found out that Shane and Shauna were both going to have babies and I got a little antsy. So we made a deal. We would "try" for 1 month. And if we didn't get pregnant, we would just wait until our planned timing came along. And, lo and behold, we discovered we were pregnant! When Shauna and Heather found out that they were having boys, I was a little sad! I mean, I already had 3 girls and they didn't have any girl cousins on my side! I wanted them to have friends! And I thought for sure that we were having a girl. I mean seriously. But we weren't. We were having our perfect baby boy. And I am seriously so glad that we did it when we did. Having a baby with my sister and brother has been AMAZING. It's so fun to watch them all together. It's so fun to see Shauna and Heather's videos of their babies walking and climbing and be able to report that my baby is taking his own sweet time growing up (though it's still far too fast for me). I love my beefy boy. I love that Grace calls him "beef bud" and Addy and Ellie race to see who can say good morning to him first. I love that he's wearing clothes that I haven't pulled out and put away 3 times (they're all new to me!) and that he's so funnily proportioned. :) I love that he kisses me and snuggles me and loves to throw things. I love my beef! Happy 10 months dude!

No comments:
Post a Comment