The last couple of weeks have been quite eventful! For one thing, we discovered how much Adelaide LOVES books! She will sit and stare at these books for the longest time! Thank you Nana Lee!

Having Scott's parents here for Christmas (and Scott's mom here until yesterday) was great fun. Scott introduced them to a certain app called "Angry Birds..."

And they couldn't get enough! We would hear them exclaim "This is impossible!" And then the other would lean over to help haha. It was quite entertaining :D

For New Years, we got to go up to a cabin (A REALLY NICE ONE) with Justin and Courtney (Justin is Scott's best friend, and Courtney is...well, she's ok :P Love ya Court) and some other couples for some snowmobiling and games. We had SO much fun! The couples that we met there were hilarious, and we enjoyed the holiday together. Addy was sick, and so was I for a day or so, but it was still definitely enjoyable. We laughed our heads off! Catchphrase has never been so fun...

The cabin was SO nice! This was our bedroom, which we had to ourselves (lucky for any potential roomies, Addy was a pain!). It was nicer than anywhere we've ever stayed and we really enjoyed the break and our time together as a family.

Here's the crew. We absolutely LOVE all these people! (Except Ashley...I guess she almost ran Scott right over with her snowmobile, after she fell off...)

Addy is starting to enjoy tummy time!

Her "Hi mommy" smile.


She has been SO drooly the last couple weeks. And always chewing on her hands. I just have to remind myself that it's okay if she has drool on her shirt. My OCD just needs to take a backseat lol

This was Mommy and Daddy's Christmas present for Addy. She LOVES it! The little bug that hangs sings songs and she just stares at it and talks to it. I love watching her kick in excitement as she plays. This day, she was particularly tired. I laid her down on the mat with the singing bug and she fell right asleep.

Talking to Daddy



We sure love our baby! We get to close on our house next week and are so excited to move to the house that she'll grow up in. I'll post pictures when we get all moved in. I am SO excited. Shane, we love and miss you. Hope you enjoy these pictures, Addy is so fun! The gospel is true. "Thriving in adversity, you will always find a way." Name that movie! haha. Love you. Work hard and pray harder.

so sweet, looks like you've had alot of fun
ReplyDelete