The Carters
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Amazing Friends
Over the last couple of months, Scott and I have had the opportunity of getting to know a couple in our ward a little better. They are two of the most amazing people we know and we have seriously cried on our knees thanking the Lord for their influence in our lives. These people are the Taylors; Amber and Lucas. After having two adorable babies return to their loving Heavenly Father, the Taylors are ready to adopt! If I had to pick a couple, these are the two I would pick. Their love for one another is rock solid. They have been through hardships and trials that so few people are called to go through, and because of this, their love for and understanding of each other is powerful. I feel it when I talk to one or both of them, or anytime I am in their home. And that is what I would want for my children if I couldn't be the one to supply that loving environment. Anyway, the point of this is that their button is on the right hand side of this blog, and you should click on it and read about them. We love you Amber and Lucas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are the sweetest. I'm sure Amber really appreciates your friendship. Also... I am needing more pictures of sweet Addy! I feel like I haven't seen her in FOREVER and we just live down the street! We need to get together ASAP.
ReplyDelete