Being pregnant again has reminded me that it's no fun. I hope that by the second trimester (only 4 weeks left) the morning sickness will be gone. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and arms!
The Carters
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
3+1=4
I sure hope that Addy is better at holding her new sibling than she was at holding this doll! She kept throwing it off of the chair or bending it in half... :) She's excited, I hope, to have a new brother or sister in March. I'm excited too. They'll be 17 months apart. We are so thrilled to have child number 2 on the way...I only have to do this 6 more times!
Being pregnant again has reminded me that it's no fun. I hope that by the second trimester (only 4 weeks left) the morning sickness will be gone. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and arms!
Being pregnant again has reminded me that it's no fun. I hope that by the second trimester (only 4 weeks left) the morning sickness will be gone. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for #2! They'll be great friends! I love having them close. And I think you meant to say you only have 4 weeks left until your SECOND trimester haha Cuz I'm due a month ahead of you and am just barely getting there! lol But I didn't have any morning sickness this time around I was amazed! I hope that means it's my body getting used to being pregnant so I won't ever have to deal with MS again! haha Congrats on graduating too!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...thanks, I'll edit that!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on having your second! That is so exciting!
ReplyDelete