The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Been Forever...Let's Hit the Highlights

Oh boy, it's been forever since I posted! I am going to start doing better now that I am officially GRADUATED! This semester has been super hard (what with 16 online credits) and I am so glad it's over. So I've decided just to hit some highlights of our July.

Addy LOVES being outside. Every second that she can. All day long. She loves the grass, doesn't mind crawling in it. She loves to eat our rocks and she can't just chew on one. No, she has to suck on one until all the dirty nasties are gone, then choose another to clean. It's gross. But ya know what? It's good for her.
Aunt Shauna came and stayed with us for a week. Addy took the opportunity to act up. She KNOWS she is NOT supposed to play with mommy's make up. Hence the guilty look.
Scott had to replace the blades and a brake in our mower. He's a stud.
We had a family reunion with my dad's side. Addy and her new uncle Jet loved going on walks in the stroller. And since all of her aunts and uncles were dying to take her on walks, Scott and I enjoyed a nice, relaxing time!
Addy LOVES water. I don't know how to describe how much she enjoys it. To give you an idea, this lake was so cold! I didn't even get all the way in the first day! And Addy was constantly in the water. She was so happy.
Danny is quite the kid. He is hilarious. And pretty cute, I think.
Addy and Grandma having fun.
Jet with his constant stream of drool. Poor kid cuttin' three or four molars at once!
I will always have a soft spot for this little boy. My Levi :)
Oh, and there is STILL sand stuck in the fabric of that bathing suit. She couldn't get enough!
The whole clan.
Addy turned 9 months old. I put her in a dress that I wore. She didn't want a picture.
Addy is getting so big! Not only does she enjoy mowing the lawn, but she stands by herself and gets into EVERYTHING! She is tall enough now that she can even reach the computer if she stands on her tippy toes (which she does. Like a ballerina...the very tips).
Not a fan of being put somewhere she can't get out of, so she doesn't love her little saucer, but she LOVES getting underneath it!
I don't have a picture, but I do have to share. Addy loves playing hide and seek. I hide behind chairs, couches, whatever and she comes and finds me, laughing the whole way. I am loving not having homework and actually having tons of time to play with her. It's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Little Addy is not so little anymore! Can't believe how big she is getting! Why do they have to do that? :) Oh, and Annie had that orange striped suit! Shae wears it occasionally now.

    ReplyDelete