The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Well, Addy and I have been enjoying our time together so far. Here we are on graduation day. She's saying, "Good job mommy! Now you can pay attention to me!"
The morning after, Scott was taking out the garbage and I was in the bathroom. I turned around to find quite the spectacle. Apparently my baby wanted herself some goldfish! (Sorry about the icky nose...she's teething).
So I gave her some in her high chair :D She sure was a happy girl chompin' away on those crackers!
Two days after, again after a trip to the restroom, I found Addy in the kitchen with her new favorite thing that is not a toy that she plays with anyways.
And this morning, after yet ANOTHER trip to the bathroom, I found her here, stuck in her toy box. Do NOT ask me how she got in there, but she was stuck. Poor runny nosed girl!
As you can see, we are enjoying our summer. Scott's been around too, but when he's here I'm too busy enjoying our family time to run grab the camera. We took Addy to the water park here in town and she LOVED it. I held her on her tummy in the water and she was moving her arms and kicking her legs! I have a little swimmer! Hope you are all enjoying summer too!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you need to give Addy more food and drink. Maybe then she won't raid the refrigerator while you're in the potty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you put that you will do better about blogging, and I am sure you will, but I am also sure you will continue to find it a challenge especially now that you are adding to your sweet little family. So happy for you, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete