We've had quite the week! On Monday, we harvested all of our corn! We were so excited and grateful to get so much after we thought it was all frozen! Scott was so happy! The only vegetable he loves is corn! We froze it right on the cob. There's no better way to eat it!
Tuesday was my birthday! It also happens to be my brother-in-law's birthday as well. I made wacky cake cupcakes and turned them into a spider web! Not nearly as good as my sister-in-law or mother-in-law's cakes, but I thought it looked pretty dang good for a pregnant, anything but artsy mama :) We didn't have enough candles, so we took our ages and averaged them and I happened to have a 2 and an 8 and we added 1 to make 29! 36+22/2=29
I GOT A CLIP IN ADDY'S HAIR, AND SHE LEFT IT!!!!!!!! Both feats are a miracle, I assure you!
Addy had a particularly messy day in the kitchen yesterday while I made dinner. The gallon plastic bags were all emptied from the box, tupperware was displayed everywhere, and towels were pulled to the floor. Oh, how I love my curious little girl!
Last night we got Addy a coat at our relief society swap! I was SO happy! I have been looking for one for weeks, but refuse to pay full price lol. And this one was FREE and she LOVES it! Look at that face!
Scheduled our ultra sound for October 23rd and it can't come fast enough! Before, I was so anti-boy (I just love having a girl so much), but the other night I dreamed about our sweet baby boy (still not sure it's a boy, but I am pretty sure) Ethan Scott and then I felt the baby move, and now I don't care! In fact, I kind of want a boy! And this pregnancy has been so different from Addy's...I'm pretty sure he's a boy. But who knows?! It's 50/50!











No comments:
Post a Comment