This week (on Monday I think) Adelaide and I had a hard day. She was grumpy all day long. She was screaming her high pitch scream all day long. She didn't nap. She wouldn't eat. Needless to say, when daddy got home, we were both SUPER happy to see him! Scott told me I was to take a book to the bath and he would take Addy outside. Best. Husband. Ever. Here's my two favorite people, ready to go play!
Addy and Lola. Scott said that the whole time, Lola stayed close to Addy. She never left the yard, but kept within a few yards of Addy. I believe it! These two are best friends ALL day! When I put Lola out to relieve herself, Addy cries. Oh this girl and her "yoya"
Scott said she wandered the entire yard (we live on an acre), walked around the house a couple times, found leaves to crunch, and pinecones to throw. All in all, they both enjoyed their time without mommy. And I enjoyed my book :)
As I believe I have mentioned before Addy is in love with clothes. I believe she got this one over her head by herself and then Dad helped with the sleeves. This face cracks me up! Who knows what she was whinin' about!







No comments:
Post a Comment