The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Our Wonderful Weekend

Our garden actually grew corn! The first freeze was several days before the corn was ready. Everything else in our garden shriveled and died, and the corn stalks did the same thing. We had accepted that we wouldn't get corn. But...lo and behold...corn! So I made parmesan chicken and mashed potatoes to celebrate! It was a feast!


For our anniversary, we were blessed enough to find an amazing deal on a room, and some amazing friends and family to watch Addy. This is us getting ready to leave. Our room had a jetted tub and king bed. It was right across the river from the Idaho Falls temple. It was wonderful. I'm actually getting a belly!


When we got back, we had missed Addy so much that we decided a trip to the park was mandatory! And all Addy wanted to do was play in the bark!





Addy LOVES the dirt on our property. Trust her to pick that over the lush, green, soft 2/3 acre yard we have! I was harvesting our corn today, so we got to be outside for a while. Here she is trying to figure out her shadow...


I kept trying to tell her that we don't eat the husk...but she wouldn't hear it! She even found an ear her size. I love my outside baby!



Addy's word of the week is her kitty's name: Lola. I caught her on video saying it! And trying to eat her corn...

No comments:

Post a Comment