We have been busy bees! We made 14 plates of Christmas cookies to deliver to some friends in our ward. Addy helped make the sugar cookies, and I know that I post cooking pics of her all the time, but she loves it, and I love the pictures. I neglected to take pics of the final product (which is sad because they were pretty good-lookin' goody plates!) but here are some fun pictures. She was MESSY! Oh, and I'm hugely pregnant... :)
Yesterday for FHE we went to the Museum of Idaho. They had a Christmas display that was free admission and I thought it might be fun. I was right! Addy loved looking at everything and was very obedient about not touching things. She also found the row of umbrella strollers the museum has and chose one to sit in. She NEVER sits in strollers. She hates ours. But for some reason, this one was golden. She cried when we left. She sat in that thing for 45 minutes at least! I would buy one except that then it would get old and I'd have two strollers she hates! lol
She was enthralled by the Santa displays!
Photography was allowed so I took advantage and snapped some shots of the nativities I love. Scott and I are going to make a clay one and I like this one a little better than the one I found.
Carved into stoneUpstairs they had an around the world display. They had SO many African ones but none from Ethiopia (where my two brothers are from). Here are a couple from Brazil though (where Shane is serving a mission) and since my mom loves nativities I am posting these for her.
This one was in a bottle, how cool!
I had to do this one because it is carved from a NUT. What intricate work that had to have been!
We also stopped at Walmart in Idaho Falls and got Addy a booster high chair. So that I can strap her in (our high chair doesn't have the straps anymore) and so she can sit at the table with mommy and daddy. She was so excited to sit in it and loved that she could open and shut the tray herself. It was so cute, I had to share this picture and video :)On Saturday we went and saw Daddy at work. There is only one concert a year that babies are allowed to go to. Which I think is completely stupid because it was so fun to see all the families. And the place was full! It never fills up! Anyway, it was a Christmas concert and they had all kinds of characters run around the audience and throw candy to the kids. Addy was naughty, but she had fun too. I dressed her up for the occasion :) Here is a smile that I caught that was really her whining...she hates hoods! lol
And this is how she really felt about being all dressed up. Maybe one day she'll enjoy it...






























No comments:
Post a Comment