The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Addy's Antics

Adelaide is quite the climber these days. Anything climbable has been scaled! Our living room shelves, every chair and couch, bar stools, window sills, mom and dad's bed, etc. Here are some of her recent naughties that we caught with the camera. It's so hard to be mad when she's so dang cute! 

Here she is realizing we are watching her at the computer...can you see the total surprise?! She KNOWS she is being naughty!

 And this is where I found her after my shower (which was literally 4 minutes long). And she had also been into Uncle Steve's deer jerky...
 And this is where I found her after putting away her stack of folded laundry (which took me forever to told because she wanted to "help").
 Her startled reaction when she realized I was watching...I almost caught it...both arms went out to the sides! What a little stinker!
Being a mom is the best thing in the world. Everything your kid does is awesome. Nobody can tell you that your child isn't the cutest kid ever born. Because they are. Period. End of story. My dad promises that we'll be able to love all of our children as much as we love Addy, but I think he's lying...mostly because I know that secretly he still loves me the best :) Baby Elise (our favorite at the moment, but subject to change) has a lot to compete with!

No comments:

Post a Comment