I love the holiday season :) And I firmly believe that one month is not enough time to have the tree up and the lights and the window clings. Ooooooh, I just loooooovvvvveeee window clings! So here, we decorate early :) And Addy was so excited this year, which was really fun. She is totally enthralled by the Christmas tree and the "christmas balls," which I am constantly finding in random places. It's so fun! So, the first week of November, we decorated our tree. I'm late posting this because my iMac died :( And my laptop battery was dead. So we bought another battery for the laptop and here I am! I have to say though, I do miss the 24 inch screen to edit pictures on. I guess we'll start planning to find another one at surplus someday lol. Anyway, here are the pictures I took.
As an aside, Addy was 13 months old last time we decorated our tree. And I would post a picture, but my iMac is dead (don't worry, I had my pics backed up), so my pictures are harder to get to. Anyway, Addy was wearing the same outfit last year as Ellie wore this year. And Ellie was only barely 8 months old! She is SO TALL.
Somebody was excited!
Her camera smile kills me!
I love this baby girl more than I can say! Her smile is so cute with her 4 teeth all on the left side of her mouth! lol.
It was so cute, she wanted to put more balls on top so she asked me for her ladder. Yes, "her" ladder. Nothing in my house belongs to me anymore! :)
I know this picture has nothing to do with setting up the tree, but can you believe that girl's smile?! Oh my word she is so perfect. Every day I am thankful to be her mom. Even days like today when she talks and plays in her room instead of napping and then gets up early and gets mad when I tell her I actually have to clean something...
Have a great week everyone!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh my goodness - you have the most beautiful family ever! What a good mom and dad these little ones are blessed with!
ReplyDelete