The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Cold Day at the Park

Ok, I have been a major slacker since my computer broke! But tonight, while Scott works graduation, I am going to sit down and make some entries with pictures! I have really missed editing pictures! 

Adelaide is so fun. Since she has been potty trained, about two months or so since we started, she has insisted on not wearing clothes. Because she struggles taking jeans off to go potty. So most of the time she runs around in undies. Well not lately! Now she has taken to her princess skirts. But still no shirts. Which for me is great. I hate laundry. She's such a cheeseball!


 We attempted a trip to the park. Well, we made it, but after 20 minutes we were all frozen! It was really cold! Even for Rexburg in November. Anyway, this school by us has an amazing play ground. Addy will absolutely love it in the summer when school is out! And it's really close to us so I won't have to drive all the way into town! I'm excited!







My kids are awesome. Every parent thinks that and every parent is right. Watching kids discover new things is my favorite thing to do. Everything is an adventure to them. It makes me realize how much I take for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment