The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Winter Fun

We got snow! Addy was so excited that we were out the door to play in it at 9 AM! lol. Ellie was also pretty excited and loved playing with the bushes while snow fell off. It was great fun :)



 When Daddy got home from work, Addy wanted to go out with him, so he taught her how to make snow angels. It was so sweet! Love my little angel :)

 We have also been decorating sugar cookies this month! Each Monday for FHE we have done a new holiday shape. The girls have really liked it. Ellie had her first cookie and it was adorable. She was also VERY giggly that night!




 I thought this was pretty dang good for barely 2 years old! She kept telling me she was "painting my cookie green!"

 After Ellie ate her cookie, a bath was definitely necessary! This girl loves her baths! And her faces are the funniest!
 Scary eyebrows!
 Daddy was working a late night rehearsal, and I decided to brave the ward Christmas party by myself. I was glad I did. I love our ward. Here Ellie is all dressed up and ready to go!

 Here is Addy painting her star cookie. :)
Addy's new favorite thing to do is "hold baby jesus." She carries around the baby Jesus' from my nativity sets. She is always so careful and tender with them and often tells me, "I'm snuggling Jesus mom!" or "I love baby Jesus mom!" So I let her keep on carrying them around. I love her love for the Savior. It's so sweet and pure and innocent. She says He's her best friend, and I have no doubt. Tonight, she read him bedtime stories and tucked him into his "manger in his swaddle clothes." It was precious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment