This girl and her high chair are quite the battle! I tried strapping her in so she wouldn't kick the tray off and try to jump out and this is what happened...not a happy camper ! lol
New favorite game: Pull all the books off the shelf as soon as mommy gets them on there! And I love it!
Ready for church on Sunday! I love this little girl! She was so tired (we had two hours of choir) that she actually napped! Like, for more than an hour! At church. It was a Christmas miracle!Scott's sister is moving to Mexico in just a couple weeks, so we have spent LOTS of time over there. I hate it because it just makes me miss them more when they leave. But I love watching Addy play with her cousins. I had to pry her out of Daniel's arms to leave the other day!
Ellie either sits like this or in a "w" I do not understand that girl!
Wearing Uncle Ron's hat :)
These two naughties dumped out my laundry! And not just any, but my whites! I mean, really! And then I scolded Addy and told her to go build with block and I turned around and they were all on the floor again! I'm not sure Addy even helped! lol
Daddy tied her up in her blanket :)
Ellie is standing up to EVERYTHING. She thinks she's the best. And so do we.
One of Ellie's new tricks is clicking her tongue. If she hears any kind of clicking noise anywhere in the room she will stop and start clicking away! And she's really good at it! It's so fun! I love her enthusiasm. And yes, I left her standing up to the trash can. She was just so happy there :)
One night this week we also had a pretty killer pillow fight with Addy after Ellie had gone down. This girl can just go and go and go. She has no end of energy. And she's so fun!




















No comments:
Post a Comment