The weather is cooling off! I, being in my 3rd trimester, am ready for the cooler weather that Fall brings. I love the colors and I love decorating my house for Fall and Halloween. And this Fall, we will be adding a baby boy to our crazy mix and I am so excited. So many things about Fall this year excite me. We had one warm day last week and the girls and I spent most of it outside. These girls can really go all day, let me tell you! They started with a cereal picnic. Then chalk drawing and then we learned hop scotch together! It was so fun to spend that time with the older two while Grace was sleeping.
This was a picture Ellie insisted on taking for Aunt Shauna and Baby Jordan. Her faces always make me laugh.
Addy was excited to show off her skills :)
Not going to lie, one of my favorite parts of this video is Addy singing "We have a party!" in the background...lol
Another fun thing that we have done a couple times is take our kids and their bikes to the nature park here in town. The girls LOVE riding their bikes around the loop and it's so great to wear them out for bedtime! Also, there are these ducks there and recently they installed some feed dispensers. These ducks have become so tame. I was watching videos from last year feeding the ducks with the kids and the ducks would run from them. Now they just run right to them! The kids were feeding them, petting them, and picking up the ducklings and the ducks didn't even break a sweat. Which isn't probably great news for the ducks, but for us it makes for a great time! For $1.50 we fed them for nearly an hour and it was constant entertainment. Totally worth it!
Grace trying to figure out how to get food to come out of there.It was especially fun to watch Grace. I don't have a video uploaded but Grace was being so funny! She would sit on the ground and throw food to the ducks and then just crack up as they would eat it! It was so fun to watch. I love watching my kids explore new things and learn to love the world around them.

No comments:
Post a Comment