The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Oh my gosh. I didn't even blog about Christmas. It was wonderful. And crazy and busy and stressful lol. My kids all got deathly ill with some awful cold that rendered them all useless for days. Luckily, the Christmas festivities kept their spirits high. And their cousin ended up in the hospital with some infection that took him and my brother completely our of commission for a while...so hey, it could have been worse! We love being at Mimi's house. Christmas is just magical, isn't it? So much excitement and fun and gratitude and kindness. I'm just going to throw all these pictures here because I can't not.  Forgive the few blurry ones I took before realizing that a kid had smeared my lens with something translucent :) Merry Christmas! Even if it is January :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment