The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Addy is 2 Months Old!

My little baby is two months old! I can hardly believe it! Her two month stats are as follows: Height 22 inches 42nd percentile, Weight 11.3 lbs 67th percentile. So, short and chunky, and oh how I'm loving it! Some of her new tricks are her little giggle and pushing herself up on her arms while she's on her tummy. She also continues to LOVE to stand with those strong legs! We love our little girl! Here are some pics for you to enjoy :D She is cute as they come!


Addy helping mommy clean the kitchen. Thanks Courtney for this chair! She LOVES it!


What mom? I didn't do it! LOVE this face!




An old friend from elementary and middle school bought this little blanket for her. It's really nice and plushy! She loves it. This dog that she's wrapped up in goes around the blanket when you roll it up. She thought this was pretty funny.

Our ward Christmas party had a visitor! It was really fun to get this picture before she really understands how scary Santa can be! She just took a chunk of his beard with her little fist! My goodness...good thing that's fake! haha

This is our friend's baby. In this picture he was two weeks old. I had already forgotten how little Addy used to be! We need another new baby! haha. I also thought it was pretty funny to see her next to little Liam. He was born at around 8 lbs, and she started at 7! Our little tanker :D

3 comments:

  1. So cute, and definitely as cute as they come! Such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Shiloh! They grow up so fast. My little Duncan is already 6 months! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that face "What Mom?" made me laugh! Sweet baby :)

    ReplyDelete