The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day

This year, we got to spend Christmas with Scott's family. His parents are staying at our house. Christmas morning, Adelaide looked so cute sleeping in her little bed!
When we woke up, Scott and I exchanged stockings (our big present this year was our house). Scott got me a brown watch, two frames for my new shelves in our new living room, and some yummy chocolate treats, including lindor truffles (which my dad will tell you are scooped out of the walls of the Celestial kingdom). I got Scott some mallow roasters because we can have fires at our new house. I also got him some yummy treats. It was so fun to fill each other's stockings.

Addy got to open her present from my mom. She obviously needed help, but once she got them out, she knew what to do!
Quiet books! Addy loved looking at all the colors and listening to mommy read to her. She is SO sweet!

Then it was ready for church! This is Adelaide's Christmas dress, which we got from someone in my mom's ward. It fit her perfectly and she looked like a perfect Christmas angel.


Look at how big her smiles are getting! She does them for the camera sometimes now haha. She also is learning how to giggle. And to be honest, it's the cutest thing I've ever heard!



We enjoyed dinner with Scott's parents and all but two of his nine siblings. His parents bought Addy a really cute outfit, me a necklace that I absolutely love (I've already worn it!) and Scott a tie with the Pilsbury dough boy on it :D I love that his mom knows him as well as I do! We just busted up laughing.

Another highlight was getting to talk to Shane over webcam...well, I got to webcam with my parents who were on Skype with him. So he got to see Adelaide and kept saying how cute she is. I can't wait until you get home Shane and you can see her!

Anyway, Christmas was great fun and we are so grateful for the time we had with family. The gospel is true and families are forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment