Well, having our baby is such an adventure! We sure do love her! Here are some fun pictures from the last couple weeks. We love you Addy!



Discovering her hands. She loves to play with her hands. She's learning that she can stop them from always hitting her in the face haha.


Holy double chin...

Sittin' in her Bumbo sure does make her tired!

Okay. I'm the oldest of twelve children. I've been changing diapers since I was 3. And let me tell you...this one honestly had me gagging! She had poop up to her arm pits! And all this happened in a matter of seconds...there was no prevention.

Oh the things that happen when Daddy folds laundry. (I know, my husband folds laundry. I guess that makes me the luckiest lady on the planet!)



And the funny thing is...the pants on the head thing helped! I should try that more often...
Well, I'll update on Christmas a little later this week, but I had to share some of these pictures. Families are forever and we are so thankful for that this Christmas season. We are enjoying every minute of Adelaide and all of her learning and growing. She is so strong and so smart! And, of course, the cutest baby ever born (our other children, unfortunately, cannot possibly be this cute). Uncle Shane, we love you and miss you! Pray hard, work harder!

Is that blanket Addy is laying on with the butterflies on it the one we made in YW?
ReplyDelete