During the day while Dad was at work, Addy was sort of grumpy. She didn't get to see daddy at lunch time like we usually do and I think she missed him. But once I got our her blocks, she was really happy...except she played more with the bin than the blocks themselves! She loves hiding and playing peek-a-boo :) She also loaded up the stroller her grammy gave her for her early birthday and enjoyed pushing some blocks around :) Crazy girl.
During the day, Scott had roses delivered to me :) It was a huge surprise, and they are beautiful. When he came home, he gave me this gift wrapped in his shirt and tie (extra clothes he had taken to work that day in case he needed them). I thought it was clever :) And when I unwrapped it...pyrex dish WITH a lid, WITH a case WITH a heating and cooling pack so that I can take food anywhere I want without spilling or burning myself :) He sure does know and love me!
Yesterday evening, we watched our niece and nephews while Ron and Sandy went out for their anniversary (yes, same day). We had a fire and enjoyed it with the kids. We were going to have someone from the ward over, and I was really excited, but it was raining! So I had already cancelled with them when we decided to have a last minute, late night fire. We'll still do one next week, Riley's!
We ended up bringing out the box from our freezer and the kids had fun sitting on them :) Addy especially loved it! She's growing up way too fast!
Yeah, I let her eat cardboard. It's good for her. Don't judge :)
Uh oh, mom! Guess who found the mallows?!
We also discovered that while everything in our garden froze and died, the corn still matured! We have some yummy corn to eat in the next week or so! Scott was so happy! It was the only thing in our garden he was really excited about :)
This picture is for my mom :) She bought these pj's (size 12 months) for Adelaide for Christmas...and then Addy grew! She definitely fits them now, glad we got them early! She loves them because they're so soft! This morning after getting dressed she carried them around, holding them to her face! It was adorable.
So we had a great day! Thanks to our niece and nephews and our perfect baby girl :) We love each other, we love the gospel, and we love campfires!























Man, Seth looks like a teenager already! Weird!
ReplyDelete