The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Tisket, A Tasket, Baby in a Basket

Sunday Addy and I had to go to church by ourselves because Daddy had to do sound for a general authority on campus. Here she is, all ready to go and happy. She did so well!


This week I cracked and got out some Christmas stuff. I'll post more pictures later, but here Addy is reading one of her books. She was really into it!

One of Addy's quirks is her love for boxes, bins, and baskets. This is her block container. She dumps out all her blocks and hops in. Every time. Build a tower? No. Just sit in the box. :) I don't know if you can tell, but I got her hair in a pony tail!


And here's a cute little video to make ya smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment