The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holy Cow! And Other Fun :)

 So the other day, I looked out my window and yelled, "Holy cow!" And when Scott asked what I could actually tell him that I meant it! It was a cow! And not just one, but 11! Eating my grass...Oh the joys of living in the country. Our yard is covered with hoof marks, but Addy and I had a good time watching them. The second picture shows one scratching itself on my tree! I'm not sure why, but Addy is convinced that cows are really horses...Our neighbors across the street just got cows, and Addy looks at them out the window frequently. It doesn't matter how many times I say "moo" she always just neighs at them. And these were no different! lol

 Scott is in love with this pretzel roll recipe we found and he ALWAYS wants to make them. So Friday, we decided to just do it! Here he is after making the dough...covered in flour. I love my dough boy! :P
 Addy wore her first pony tail with a bow. She looked adorable and she knew it!
We also crafted a bunch this week! I really wanted to make this wreath, but wasn't about to pay full price for the wreaths involved (a curse put upon me by my mother :P) but then I found them at the DOLLAR STORE. I. Love. That. Place.
 Scott also made these nifty snowflakes out of popsicle sticks. I LOVE how they look on my colored wall!

 This mitten advent calendar was one that I started last year and just finished conference weekend. Yeah...I'm slow. But now I'll have them FOREVER. I wouldn't make them again but I'm glad I did it once!
 Today, Addy helped me out a lot in the kitchen. She helped me make an apple crisp this morning and then she helped me make dinner...well, she kinda helped :) She was SO excited when she saw daddy take a bite of the pile of cheese she was eyeing. She laughed and dug right in!

It's been a great week! Can't wait for Thanksgiving in Lovell this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment