I don't know why, but today I felt like black and white :) So here's our journey of setting up our Christmas tree, which we did for FHE this week. Addy was totally excited and ready and willing to help! Here she is handing daddy one of the legs. She enjoyed pulling them out and handing them to him.
As mentioned in my previous post, Addy LOVES being in boxes, bins, and baskets! We couldn't ask for a cuter little Christmas elf :)
Mommy and babies Carter stringing the lights! Addy was enthralled!
I didn't think it would do the tree justice to put the final picture in black and white lol. SO here is our finished tree. I got the idea to put it on a table from a friend in our student ward, and I stole the idea. This way, Addy can reach the lowest branch and she is more than welcome to pull all the plastic bulbs off that she can reach. Luckily, in the last week she's only had one or two off at a time, and she helps mommy put them back at bedtime. I am so excited to have Christmas with my baby girl now that she is old enough to enjoy all the festivities!
Addy had to go down for a nap while mom and dad finished the tree. I was so excited for her to wake up and see it, but as you'll see in the video, she was more excited about something (someone) else. :) I love how much she loves Daddy.










These are all such great pictures!! You look so beautiful Shiloh! Pregnancy suites you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad all is well!