The first morning we were there, Addy tried some juice from this melon thing. It tasted like mild grapefruit and was so good! Addy didn't want to eat the fruit, but she thought this was pretty cool!
Thanksgiving morning, some of the crew headed out shooting. I had promised Scott that I would shoot our gun so that I knew how to do it if someone ever came into our house. I thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but I really did! Here we both are tryin' it out!
The sun was SO bright in our eyes! I look retarded, but I still like the picture :)
Scott got to shoot the .30-06 and boy, was it loud! This is Steve's dog in the picture. He loves shooting and being outdoors! That dog amazed me!
The whole crew! This is the most of Scott's family that has been together since I've known him...and probably longer. It was so great to spend time with everyone.
Mommy and Addy enjoying the company.
After a couple days, Addy got tired of being confined to the house, so Scott and Aunt Rachel too her out for a ride on some contraption...I didn't see it, so I'm not sure what it was lol. It wasn't snowing, but I was glad I brought her stuff because it was chilly! At first, she hated it because she couldn't move, but she quickly got used to being bundled up. She does love her gloves though!
Saturday we all headed out to the mountains to do some playing and hiking. It took a while to find where we wanted to be, and we took a break in the middle to make sure we weren't lost lol. Uncle Steve made deer jerky to rival my uncle's and Addy LOVED it! She sucked and chewed until she got it all down! Here she is watching Grandpa Carter.
I was actually quite amazed at how pretty the mountains in Wyoming can be. Here are some cool shots that I got of the area we were hiking and exploring.
Here's Addy and daddy! We wanted to hike to some indian cave drawings, and we decided to do so...None of us realized how far down they were! I think we probably ended up hiking two miles! Addy did great and I did pretty well too. By the end, my legs were ready to be done, but hey, that's pretty good for 25 weeks pregnant!
Me and baby Chevelle. We had her all bundled up! She fell asleep hiking as she was passed from one to another of us! Addy loves that baby!
Addy also loved playing in the sand!
The scenery along our hike. This canyon was fun to walk through!
Still going!
Poor Addy baby did NOT want to get picked back up for the hike out haha. I love this picture!
This sound was a little different...and she did it the majority of the time we were hiking back...we just thought she must be growlin' at something!














































No comments:
Post a Comment