The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Addy = A Party

We had another fun filled week! Every day with Addy is a party! She is always so excited to play and learn. She really got into the snow! She has been loving it lately, and I have been taking advantage of the hour that she keeps herself entertained while mommy can just relax and follow her around!

 "Tree, tree, tree" she was saying.


 Loved her little footprints in the untouched snow.
 Following her true love :)




 We really wore her out! Here she is sleeping Saturday :) She always has a foot through the bars. She hasn't gotten stuck yet. Knock on wood!
 Daddy let her eat her own red vine. She loved it! She was kind of touchy Saturday, and when we turned from our tidying up to look at her and saw this mess, we both busted up laughing. That hurt her feelings :( But it was too cute not to get a picture of. This girl cries the biggest tears I've ever seen!
 Saturday, we got some major snow. And the wind made drifts all along or back yard and garage doors. They looked way cool, but they are so deep! I was worried that we weren't going to be able to get the van out for church Sunday and Scott was away at work all day, so I took it upon myself to shovel the driveway. I should have taken a picture. I got half of it done myself! That is a HUGE driveway. And shovelling that much snow was hard work! My belly must be too big because upon bending to scoop the snow, I ripped my coat! (I wasn't too sad. That's the nice thing about D. I. I only paid $5). It was hard work, and my arms were sure sore, but the rest of me felt great. If that didn't put me into labor, nothing will!

Addy got this hat in her Valentine's day package from Mimi. It frames her little face so cute!
 Stepping into the snow. The first thirty seconds of an hour long journey. I finally decided she had to go inside, whether she liked it or not. She did NOT.

We learned a new song! Here it is!

Addy has found a new fascination in Photo Booth...so we had some fun while Daddy was working. She thought some were funny, and some, she kept grabbing her face just to make sure it was still normal! lol













 She got very excited to see hearts :)



A video of Addy finally saying "mimi" (what she calls my mom). She must have missed her while they were on their cruise! Enjoy mom :)

 Anyway, a week away from our baby! A week and a day, to be exact. Unless of course I go early. Which I doubt. We are so excited to meet her!



No comments:

Post a Comment