The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ONLY a Week!

38 weeks pregnant yesterday! I've got to tell ya, this pregnancy has been less fun than I anticipated. I admire those women who love being pregnant (yeah, they're crazy). I just love babies. I wish I could just be like a hamster; pregnant 16 days, pop out 8 kids, and then I could be done! However, if I have to be pregnant, then I'll take it if I can have those precious little babies. 

It would be this week that Adelaide decides to get a cold. I have been sanitizing and washing both our hands more and staying away from all the sickies in Rexburg. There are PLENTY. Addy won't even be able to come to the mother/baby unit to visit me because of RSV. It's pretty scary to think about. We are praying that we will have a healthy baby quickly so that I can get back home as soon as possible and see Addy. I am going to miss her overnight :( So we are staying home. And not playing with other kids. Tuesday the 5th! Less than a week away!

 Monday, Addy and I got out her bag of balls and tunnel. She thought it was hilarious to be in there with every single  ball. Every time one would roll out, she would say, "uh oh" and demand that I put it back in. I have been really enjoying my mommy and Addy time the past couple of weeks because I know that soon our daily routine will change and I'll miss just being able to give her all my attention all the time.

 This is me trying to convince Addy to eat her lunch! She wasn't into it, probably because her throat was hurting. But she was very into talking...She gets that from me :)

This week I will just be cleaning and praying for my water to break :) Everything is ready for baby. We could not be more excited. I am excited to have a delivery with an epidural. And hopefully a shorter one, which I think is pretty likely seems how this baby is so much lower than Addy was and my body already knows what to do. I am also looking forward to having my new doctor deliver her. I really like him and think he'll be a million times better than my last. Come on, Baby Ellie! We wanna meet ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment