The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Good Week :)

My baby is growing up SO fast! This week, she has learned TONS of new words. The cutest are "caket" (jacket), "Backpack," "Seeya," and "OK mom." I feel like her language has boomed this week, and I am loving listening to her copy what I say. She is also pointing to EVERYTHING in books when I ask about it. She can identify trees, butterflies, sun, moon, bug, flower, all the animals, and more. She is also learning to say colors, though she doesn't quite match any of the names to the colors except blue. She can tell you where anything on her body is. She can tell you where baby Ellie is. My favorite conversation with her is:
Mom: Addy say I...
Addy: I
Mom: Love...
Addy: Mama!
Her hair is also growing. This first picture is her little curls by her ears. She is so darling!

 Those eyes KILL me! And those lips. Aw, let's just say it. Everything about her, everything she does just slays me!
 Saturday, daddy got to hang his TV on the wall in our family room downstairs. Addy was an anxious helper. She kept bringing him all the tools, pieces, and more! She was excited about the drill and when daddy cut holes in the wall.
 While we were talking about how high the TV was going to be, Scott and I turned around to see Addy doing this! She had watched Daddy and wanted a turn! It was SO funny and cute! She is getting so dang smart!




 Look at those hands on those hips! She is loving doing that lately, and I think it's hilarious!
 We went to the library earlier that day, and Addy got this pooh bear book. She can point out and say Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Iglet (love how she says that one!).

 This morning, Addy was SO excited while I was cleaning the kitchen. I couldn't figure out why until I saw her pointing out the window and looked. She was trying to tell me it was an owl and I wasn't understanding lol. Right outside our door. I love having birds here still!
Baby Elise is doing well. We're being induced on March 7th if she's not here yet, and I cannot wait! Not only to meet her, but to not be pregnant anymore! I admire the women who love being pregnant...because I DO NOT. However, I love my babies! Only six more times...

No comments:

Post a Comment