The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Funny Girlies

We have had a great first week with Addy home! Elise slept a ton! Not necessarily at night though...I did get mastitis, but it's gone now and I am starting to be able to enjoy breastfeeding. Scott has been back to work and is getting lots done. Addy is finally getting used to having Ellie around, though she still throws a royal fit when she needs to :)

 Daddy got her Papa Murphys pizza, her favorite dinner. This is her hugging him while he cuts hers up :) I melt.
SPOILED baby! Mom and dad were having drinks with straws, and so Daddy rigged a way for her to have one too. She loves drinking out of a straw!
 Mommy's pants were all too big or too holey, so I ran a quick trip to D.I. and left Addy and Ellie with daddy. Ellie slept the whole time, and Addy helped dad finish sheetrocking her playroom under the stairs (more pics to follow when we're done).

 We had some Jello and needed a bath! Addy and Ellie decided to go it together :)

Mommy bought Addy some Dora PJ's! She loves them and I have washed them every day becasue she requests them every night!
 Yesterday we took a little outing to get mommy out of the house. I did Addy's hair up all cute. I love how much she loves being pretty lately!
 Using mom's keys to unlock her door :)
Addy has SO many expressions! And she LOVES her baths. Last night we bathed her and Ellie after FHE and these are some of the winners. I love her sweet smile and her ability to make me laugh all the time. She is truly the best toddler ever!


 Addy didn't want baby in the bath with her. So Elise got to bathe in the bathroom sink. It's just the right size! She is also turning into quite the water baby. I love how much my kids love baths!


 All tuckered out <3 p="">
This morning Addy kept playing Patty Cake with her dolly. Here's "Toss it!" 
 During naptime today I decided to make some time for an old friend. Aw, clean kitchen, how I have missed you! I love my home!

Well, Ellie Michelley is waking up hungry, so I don't have much more time, but I just have to say that I am the luckiest mommy in the world. I love my baby girls and I love my husband. I can't wait to have a weekend in Spokane at the temple with them to have my brothers sealed to my family. I can't wait to spend some time in Spokane while daddy's away for work with my family so they can all meet and get to know Elise. While hormones will say differently quite often the last few weeks, my life is amazing and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment