One of the rules at Mimi's house is that Addy gets whatever she wants. It's an unspoken rule by all but Grandpa. He has no problem telling me that Addy can have anything. Except when she can't...then he brings her to me and makes me tell her no and sympathizes with her over her mean mommy. Great.
We took a walk to the park. Addy, of course, loved it. Anything outside is that girl's favorite thing to do!
She LOVES to swing. Every time we take her out, she runs to the swing and demands to be pushed. She even got to try the big girl swing :)
Sleeping in mommy's bed because Daddy was gone and it was too empty.
In my family, our tradition is to do our Easter egg hunt after Easter so my mom can get all the good candy really cheap :) Last year we did it in August. This year, we actually managed to hit close to Easter! lol. Addy loved it.
Took a tumble down the hill lol
This baby can JUMP! She gets both feet clean off the ground!
Addy is fearless. And she hardly cries when she's hurt. Often times I'll find scratches or broken toe nails or bruises and have NO clue what they're from because she never lets me know. I'm starting to wonder if her nerve endings are damaged...Anyway, this makes her fearless. This girl will try anything and isn't afraid to fall. So, when I turned around and saw her on top of the ten+ foot slide at my mom's, I told Scott to get out the camera rather than running up after her. Does this make me a bad mom? Probably. But she's so coordinated and independent that I wanted to see how it turned out. And it turned into several more trips! Check out my brave baby!
Mimi made them matching blankets. She made Addy's when she was born and found the same pattern for Ellie. Those girls love butterflies!
Eatin' suckers before we had to leave on Monday
Two peas in a pod
Leaving my family's is always really hard for me. I cry every time. I am glad to be home in my own tornado of a house, but miss the constant buzz of 16 people in the same house. Thanks everyone. It was great!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment