The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Two Girls = Best Ever

This little bebe has become quite the little smiler :) I haven't gotten any super good pictures because she doesn't like to smile at me while my face is behind a camera, but I did get some good grins. She is starting to sleep a little better at night too! Last night she slept a seven hour stretch, but that is abnormal. Usually she does 4 and then 3 and then 2. I'm starting to really appreciate my sleep! I cannot believe how fast she is growing. Way. Too. Fast.


 To prepare for our eleven year old scouts' five mile hike, we took the girls to scope out the trail. Addy loved walking up the mountain on daddy's shoulders, and she loved running down it! It was so funny to watch her! She couldn't stop running and it was almost like a fast paced moon walk because she kept just bouncing down the mountain. I was so scared she was going to fall, but she didn't :) She sure did sleep hard that night though! She walked half a mile down that thing!


 Sittin' on a bridge over the creek, which was pretty pathetic this time of year lol.


 Sunday, we all got dressed up pretty for church. I love taking my girlies to church. Addy is going to nursery now. She struggled a little this week, but we figured out that if I leave her, she does worse than if Scott leaves her. He thinks it's because he leaves every day for work, so it's not out of the ordinary. When mom leaves, it makes her more sad, which I don't get since she loves her daddy more...my weird baby!
 Got SO MANY compliments on these little slippers that Scott's mom made for Addy. I absolutely love them. And they go PERFECTLY with this outfit. Love.

 Addy played with these measuring spoons for hours on Sunday...who would have thought she'd be so entertained by them for so long?!
Well we had a good week. I am doing better. I haven't had mastitis all week. In fact, it's been a whole week and a half! I am still just pumping and bottle feeding, and will probably have to do that until I quit. It's a long, and probably too informative, topic for the blog lol. So I'm not sure how long I'll be able to continue, because it takes me forever to feed Ellie. Twenty minutes or so to pump and then twenty to feed her. Addy is not enjoying it. She has found new ways to get my attention. One of these is shutting herself in her room and crying for me to let her out. When I finish on one side, I let her out and she just goes back in and does the same thing. It's kind of funny. The other way she gets my attention, and the one I much prefer, is by sitting by me on the floor reading herself a book (she won't let me read to her during these times). As soon as I look away from her she yells, "HI!" She'll say it until I look, even if it's twenty times! I love my girlies. I am so grateful for them every day.

Here's a funny video of Ellie. I had to put her on a plastic bag to change a blow out so it didn't get on my carpet and she loved it!


I love this little girl before bed. She gets so silly (right before she turns into the most monstrous child ever)!


1 comment:

  1. I love your last video! She has such a cute and defined personality for someone so young. :) You're such a great mom.

    ReplyDelete