The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Love Warm Weather

This is a quick synopsis of what we did with our week of warm weather :) Wednesday, we went with Ron and Sandy's family to the Nature Park here in town. They had never been and we love it. We went there Tuesday with our Scouts to ID plants and animals and thought it was so fun we should go back. Addy LOVES the slides. Wish they had swings!
 All bundled up and LOVING being outside. She smiled and talked the whole time!

 This is baby Ronald. He did NOT appreciate any stops. He wanted that stroller to be cruisin' the whole time!
 Saturday we went on a five mile hike with our scouts. I took some pictures, but don't want to post them without permission :) It was really fun. Addy got to stay with the family of one of our Scouts. They took her to the park and played her out! She took such a good nap! And then she went out with Scott to burn some weeds and play with the hose (which was a surprised to me). She, of course, loved it.


 Do you see that look of sheer delight? I love that little face!



 If ya look close you can catch sight of that tongue.


 Love the water droplets on her face


 Sunday, Addy deemed it necessary to hop into mommy's bath while she wasn't paying close enough attention. She was flirting with it, but I didn't know that she'd do it. Well, I learned never to play chicken with Addy. All of a sudden, there she was!
 This morning I had one smiley and talkative baby! She smiled and cooed the whole time I cleaned the dishes and then some. I love to turn around and see that sweet smile lookin' up at me!

 These are her fat lips. She pushes them out like this quite often. I think it's adorable and hilarious :) Ellie's luscious lips. Enjoy!
This week I will be cleaning and organizing like a mad woman preparing for family to be here for a week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Don't wear yourself out. We are just gonna make a mess of it anyway and you'll think, ' Why did I bother?'

    ReplyDelete