The last week has been busy, busy, busy. We had grocery shopping to do, wedding announcements to print (for my sister Shauna), play dates to enjoy, and lots of cleaning to do. I can't honestly say I got all the cleaning done...I guess next week is a new week :)
Elise is continuing to be a good sleeper, going to bed around 10 or 11 and then sleeping until around 6 and then she eats and goes back to sleep for another 3 or 4 hours. She also takes a 3 hour nap each day, along with a couple short ones. This last week she has been pretty fussy at night and it's been more of a struggle to get her to sleep. I'm not sure if it's because she is hungry and I'm not making enough milk or if she's just tired and fussy. Here are some pictures of her this last week. She weighed in at 11 pounds 12 ounces at her two month. She's 23 inches long. She's above average in both categories :) That's my chubby girl!
Totally zonked out after a long battle with sleep. She was being stubborn. Look at those toes! If you notice, she also likes to sleep with her arms totally sprawled out :) Adorable.
We ate corn on the cob for dinner Thursday. Addy loves it. We are still eating the corn we froze last year from our garden :) I can't wait to plant our garden this year!
Here is a fun video of Adelaide. She calls milk "nilk." I think it's so funny! She says several words that start with 'M' so I think it's funny that she just doesn't get this one! It's way cute.
If you listen closely you can also hear Ellie talkin' away in the background :)








Your girls are so cute! And I love Addy's little talking voice!
ReplyDelete