The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Day in Videos

These are some videos that I took yesterday. I think they're awesome :) Elise was being so smiley and then Addy discovered a new favorite game that I hope she forgets because she was REALLY pushing that swing! lol. I love my girls. They are my constant entertainment. Hopefully today Addy is in the mood for some Dora or Disney movies or something because I have GOT to get my house put together. Mary comes tonight!







Also, as a side note, a friend randomly stopped by yesterday and it was awesome. I love her. It was so good to talk to her and be able to spend an hour or so not stressing or worrying about anything I have to do. Also, her adorable little girl who is 3 months younger than Addy is such a fun playmate for Adelaide. It made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment